Guided Wave Optics
Publisher: Springer US in Boston, MA
Written in English
- Computer engineering
|Statement||by Alan Rolf Mickelson|
|The Physical Object|
|Format||[electronic resource] /|
|Pagination||1 online resource (xi, 254 p.)|
|Number of Pages||254|
|ISBN 10||1461363586, 1461531063|
|ISBN 10||9781461363583, 9781461531067|
- Minimum standards for construction of school transportation equipment (legal requirements and regulations).
- Scale insects on fruit trees
- North coast roses
- Trust, Property and Social Change in A Southern Slovakian Village (Halle Studies in the Anthropology of Eurasia)
- A bill to provide for the transfer of certain mechanics, artizans and other persons, from the army to the navy.
- Zero Cash Success Techniques Kit
- Literary studies
- The 2000-2005 Outlook for Business and School Supplies in Latin America
- Ohio highway laws
- Sentenced to Live
- The companion guide to the country round Paris
- Shopping for a family in wartime
- The eternal moment
- Basic windcraft
- The rise of Ruderick Cloud
- Artificial Intelligence
- modern two-move chess problem.
- Rivers, rockets and readiness
- Migrating from Novell NetWare to Windows NT Server 4
Guided Wave Optics by Alan Rolf Mickelson Download PDF EPUB FB2
Source: Frontiers in Guided Wave Optics and Optoelectronics, Book edited by: Bishnu Pal, ISBNpp.FebruaryINTECH, Croatia, downloaded from Author: Bishnu Pal. Additional Physical Format: Online version: Guided-wave optics. Bellingham, Wash., USA: SPIE, © (OCoLC) Material Type: Internet resource.
This chapter discusses the physics, technology, and status of guided-wave optics on silicon. The integrated optics aims to combine discrete miniature components on a Author: Bishnu Pal. This book is based on a three-week course held in India in It has 20 chapters covering a wide range of topics, from the basics of optical.
Foundations for guided wave optics. Chen, Chin-Lin. John Wiley & Sons pages $ Hardcover TA.